Directeur de recherche - NeuroSys
Neuro-Sys is both a CRO and a drug discovery company created in 2013 specialized in neurodegenerative diseases (such as Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, ALS…) and into the development of new compounds stemmed from medicinal plants and into the efficacy and mode of action studies for its clients (pharmas, biotech, start-ups, nutraceutical industry).
Neuro-Sys is looking for its coordinator of research to sustain its activities.
• You will be in charge of the project management driven by milestones decided between the CSO and the Department Heads: for each project, you will follow the achievement of steps defined with the CSO end the Department Heads; you will especially pay attention to the coordinated development of the projects and will therefore define the order of priority.
• You will search for updated scientific and patent applications dealing with the projects.
• You will participate to the writing of scientific posters and publications and manage the patent process.
• You will identify and respond to local, national and European call for projects.
• You will be part of French and overseas scientific congress and events.
You are ideally pharmacist and/or PhD specialized in pharmacology.
Good knowledge in phytochemistry would be appreciated.
Ability to work strategically and focus on the long term is indispensable.
Team working, leader quality, very good writing skills and native or fluent English are obligatorily.
Ref #: N6RR-01
Areas: Pharma and nutra
Location: Gardanne (Aix-En-Provence) - France
Contract: Permanent position
Wage: To be discussed
M. Yann Jaudouin
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tél. : +33 4 13 41 51 71