LEAD DATA SCIENTIST - Median Technologie
Integrated into a multidisciplinary research and development team within the iBIOPSY® project, you are a team leader in the design and development of innovative image detection, classification and data analytics methods in medical imaging using machine learning and other AI methods in the advancement of Precision Medicine.
Medical imaging is one of the fastest growing fields in machine learning. We are looking for an enthusiastic, dynamic, and organized Lead Data Scientist with team management experience, excellent communication skills who will thrive at the heart of technological innovation.
Presentation of activities and main tasks linked to the job
- Position attached to the iBiopsy Product & Commercial Strategy, under the supervision of the Vice President, iBiopsy Product and Commercial Strategyo
- Responsibilities : Your mission is to design and validate applications in all aspects of machine learning in medical imaging including :
- Medical image analysis (segmentation, labelling, registration, detection)
- Modeling spaces of medical images using radiological signatures
- Supervised and unsupervised learning on large datasets of medical image data
- Content-based image retrieval
- Classification and clustering of medical images
- Dimensionality reduction
- Sparse methods
- Responsibilities also include the management and engagement with our third party strategic partners (e.g. tech partners)
- Future responsibilities may include leading a team of data scientists.
- Education : PhD in in a quantitative discipline (statistics, mathematics, computer science, physics, bioinformatics, image processing, computer vision..)
- Experience :
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience in medical image analysis or related field
- Minimum 3 years of people management/leadership experience
- Experience in machine learning required (Neural networks, supervised and unsupervised learning..)
- Experience designing networks with TensorFlow, Caffe, Theano or other machine learning frameworks
- Experience programming in R, Python, C++ or another programming language
- Experience with NoSQL databases such as MongoDBADM_PRJ
- Knowledge : Have a strong knowledge of statistics, mathematics and to analyze large datasets
- Skills : Very good oral and written English
- o Contract: Permanent, Open-Ended
- o Start: ASAP
- o Offered salary: Will depend on candidate’s skills and experience.
- Job location: Sophia Antipolis, France
- Contract: Permanent, Open-Ended
- Start: ASAP
- Offered salary: Will depend on candidate’s skills and experience.
Benefits offered by the company
- Fulfilling working and living environment
- Meal vouchers
- Health Plan
Why working with us ?
- Join an international, multicultural and fast-growing company
- Be at the heart of innovation
- Work for patients in need
- Enjoy great working conditions with remote working opportunities
Please apply directly on our website: www.mediantechnologies.com