1 programme, 2 levels of action
The Eurobiomed cluster and Grand Luminy Technopôle have come together to launch the GO4BioBusiness acceleration programme in the Health sector, financed by the Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur region.
GO4BioBusiness identifies, supports the creation and accelerates the development of businesses with strong potential in the region and promotes the establishment of external businesses.
GO4BioBusiness is a personalised support plan, which steers businesses more quickly towards growth by reducing the time frame of the early financing phases and initiating projects from the outset to raise substantial funds and for internationalisation.
In order to do this, the programme offers:
- A Premium support
- A mentor from industry for each project
- In-depth due diligence carried out by the programme's partners, to identify obstacles needing to be removed and to approve the project's potential growth
- The development of a road map to drive businesses more quickly towards growth
In addition to this coordinated premium support, accelerated businesses benefit from:
- Partial financing of services such as strategic support, fundraising support, internationalisation, communication, recruitment, etc
- Access to a pool of experts, GO4BioBusiness's partners, to help support businesses with negotiated and fixed costs
- Linking up with a network of "facilitators": investors, specialists, etc
In 2016, two businesses have taken up the programme's 1st level of promotion: Balmes Transplantation and Physio-Assist.
Each of them has a road map specifying means to be put in place to accelerate their growth and service providers acting by their side to put the road map into action. An active mentoring has also been in place since the beginning of 2016.
your contact GO4BioBusiness at EUROBIOMED:
For further question on the GO4BioBusiness acceleration programme in the Health sector, please contact Marianne MORINI, Deputy Director of Innovation & Competitiveness - Eurobiomed :
04 91 13 74 68