The EBM certification is a guarantee of credibility for R&D projects seeking public funding. Eurobiomed supports project developers to structure their applications until certification and the transition to financial organisations.
The EBM Innovation certification is not funding, but a means to be eligible for calls for projects requiring or recommending it. It is open to members to date with their subscriptions.
The Projects Strategic Committee (PSC) evaluates and accredits collaborative R&D projects according to the following criteria:
- Benefit to patients, prescribers and / or payment bodies
- Competitive positioning and economic relevance
- Economic impact (turnover, employment generated in the territory)
- Other potential users of the results
- Originality and degree of innovation
- Differentiation potential
- Relevance of the technical choices
RESOURCES & PARTNERSHIP
- Quality and organisation of the consortium
- Project feasibility, realism