EUROBIOMED is the catalyst of the health sector in Southern France
EUROBIOMED leads territorial initiatives, provides resources and offers solutions for businesses and research organisations. EUROBIOMED helps them innovate, finance, develop and achieve their strategic and business objectives to ultimately improve life through innovations in health.
Founded in 2009 by regional stakeholders, EUROBIOMED tops European rankings in all stages of innovation: education, basic research, translational and clinical research, technological innovation centers, start-ups and Industrial success stories.
Together, the + 260 EUROBIOMED members from about 220 different companies are a driving force in regional development (with 160 projects, representing 585 million EUR of investment and 700 direct jobs) and a source of solutions for millions of patients coping with serious conditions such as cancer, chronic inflammatory disease, infectious and (re)emerging diseases, neurological diseases, and rare diseases.
EUROBIOMED provides resources and offers solutions for businesses and research organisations in the health sector to help them innovate, finance, develop and achieve their strategic and business objectives to ultimately improve the treatment and the lives of patients.
- Animation and networking of members
- Strengthening of the ecosystem
- National and international development
- Representation of the sector to third parties (public authorities, international)
- Implementation of scientific and business events
- Monitoring calls for projects
- Identification of partners
- Support for project formation and financing
- Project follow-up to marketing