1st HealthTech Investor Day®
This HealthTech Investor Day®, a European Business event, will take place in Paris on June 24th & 25th , under the High Patronage of Mr Emmanuel MACRON President of the French Republic and the support of the French Ministry for the Economy and Finance, Mr Bruno Le Maire.
The two-day event will feature thematic panel discussion and one-on-one metings intented for European HealthTech companies, worldwide investors and pharmaceutical companies.
European targeted companies:
This event is organized for private and listed European companieswilling to address leading investors and looking to raise funds.
The HTID is targeting :
- European listed innovative companies in HealthTech (biotech, medtech, digital-health) with a market-cap starting from around €20 million
- An on-going Phase II minimum for private biotech companies
- CE or FDA approved product for medtech companies
If your project meets our requirements, please complete our dedicated application form to submit an expression of interest.
This event takes place at the Peninsula Paris and includes:
- Investors one-on-one meetings between innovative HealthTech companies and investors: French, European, American, Asian hedge funds, VC, banks for near and long-term investment;
- Partnering one-on-one meetings with pharmaceuticals companies such as Servier, Sanofi , Ipsen, Guerbet, Pfizer, Takeda, Amgen …;
- Conferences and thematic panel discussions on specific topics supervised by well-known international scientific Key Opinion Leaders;
- Networking events with special guests on Monday and Tuesday evening.
24 Boulevard du Montparnasse
Paris 75015 – France
More information: http://www.htid-paris.com/index.php/program/