Join us on October 19th, in Marseille,
for a unique event for the immunology sector.
⇒ TO REGISTER CLICK HERE
On October 19th, the 2nd meeting on Immunology will be held in Marseille, organized by Eurobiomed health cluster. It will take place in a very peculiar context after the recent announcement, by French President Emmanuel MACRON, of the selection of the MIB* biocluster financed at 97 M€ within the framework of France 2030 health plan. The day will be an opportunity to meet major players in the field of immunology: researchers, clinicians, start-ups, and manufacturers at the forefront of the development of tomorrow’s immunotherapies. New targets, innovative technologies and ongoing clinical trials are some of the topics that we’ll discuss during the sessions. You will also discover a world-class ecosystem at the cutting edge of innovation in Immunology.
09:30 Eurobiomed Introduction
- Emilie ROYERE, Executive Director Eurobiomed
09:35 Institutional partners introduction (20 min)
- Name to be confirmed
09:55 MIB, an International Biocluster in Immunology (20 min)
- Hervé BRAILLY, PhD, co-founder of Innate Pharma, chairman of the Supervisory Board ; Acting CEO and co-founder of Kalsiom ; co-founder of MI-MAbs SAS. Chairman of the School of Engineering of Aix-Marseille University.
- Daniel OLIVE, M.D., PhD, University Professor, Hospital Practitioner, Aix-Marseille Université, Institut Paoli-Calmettes, Head of the «Immunity and Cancer» research team (CRCM). Co-founder Imcheck Therapeutics, Emergence Therapeutics, Alderaan Biotechnology). President of SFI (French Society Immunology
10:20 Coffee Break – 15min
10:35 New target discovery for immune-based therapy
- Dr. Sophie UGOLINI, DR Inserm (CIML)
- Dr. Geoffrey GUITTARD, PhD (CRCM)
- Dr. Cornec DIVI, PU-PH (CHU Brest)
- Mrs Sophie AGAUGUE, PhD (Imcheck Therapeutics)
13:45 Clinical advances in auto-immune diseases.
- Pr. Christian JORGENSEN, PU-PH, IHU Immune4Cure, CHU Montpellier
14:20 Innovative plateforms to derisk & accelerate target development
- Pr. Françoise DIGNAT-GEORGE, PharmD (C2VN)
- Dr. Ana ZARUBICA, PhD (CIPHE)
- Pr. Eric GUEDJ, PU-PH (APHM, CERIMED)
15:30 Coffee break – 15 min
15:45 At clinical stage, state of the art technologies to restimulate & retrain the immune system.
- Dr. David FENARD, PhD, HDR (Sangamo Therapeutics France)
- Name to be confirmed, Innate Pharma
16:35 Industrial point of view for immunotherapy development
- Name to be confirmed, Sanofi
- Name to be confirmed, Servier
- Emmanuel LE BOUDER, Director Innovation
⇒ TO REGISTER CLICK HERE
AN EVENT IN PARTNERSHIP WITH :
THANKS TO THE SUPPORT OF OUR SPONSORS :
*𝗠𝗜𝗕, Marseille Immunology Biocluster, aims at developing in Marseille an international biocluster for immunology, on a Bostonian model, by bringing together leading players (research & education, hospitals, CRO and biopharmaceutical companies) to accelerate the development of new immunotherapies against incurable or severely disabling pathologies: chronic inflammatory diseases, auto -immune diseases, cancers and infectious diseases. Local and national stakeholders are involved in the project: Aix-Marseille University, Inserm and CNRS, AP-HM and IPC, Brest Hospital, SATT Sud-Est, Eurobiomed, biotech companies and CROs, two global pharmaceutical companies, as well as the Aix-Marseille-Provence Metropolis, the Bouches-du-Rhône Department and the Provence-Alpes-Côte-d’Azur Region, in order to position the region at the forefront of global competition in immunology therapies.