Sanofi iDEA-iTECH Awards Europe is a booster to transform breakthrough technologies and processes developed by best-in-class academic partners and start-ups into innovative solutions to accelerate Sanofi R&D portfolio.
Sanofi iDEA-iTECH Awards is a one-year program consisting of:
- A seed funding of 120 000 euros.
- A dedicated support of a Sanofi scientific expert.
- A steppingstone to further collaboration.
Who they are looking for?
European start-ups/biotechs and academics from selected partner institutions, developing cutting-edge technologies in the following areas:
- Digital, data sciences and artificial intelligence
- Drug optimization and biologics discovery research
- Drug Metabolism and Pharmacokinetics
- Processes in Chemistry, Manufacturing and Control
- Real World Evidence development
- Precision Medicine in oncology, immunology-inflammation, rare and neurodegenerative diseases
- Cell and Gene Therapy
If you are eligible and interested in this opportunity, contact Emmanuel Le Bouder, our Innovation Director, in order to frame your proposals and increase your chances of winning the Sanofi iDEA-iTECH award.
Deadline: December 16th 2022