The Executive Management Team at Pierre Fabre is pleased to invite prospective partners to the second edition of our custom and exclusive on-line partnering event.
We would welcome applications to attend from innovative biopharmaceutical companies developing new therapies in the areas of oncology, dermatology and rare diseases.
Partnership proposals to create mutual value through the leverage of our commercial capabilities in the areas of urology, rheumatology, and gynaecology/women’s health would also be welcome.
What Pierre Fabre is looking for?
Pierre Fabre – Virtual Biopharma Partnering 2022 is aimed at Executives, Business Development professionals and Researchers from biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies.
We would be pleased to learn about opportunities for partnerships in the following areas:
- Oncology: We are looking for innovative therapies for the treatment of tumours, ideally already at the clinical development stage. With a world-wide presence* we also welcome proposals for commercial stage licensing opportunities.
- Dermatology: We are interested in Rx products, particularly in the areas of immuno-dermatology, onco-dermatology and paediatric dermatology. Our main focus is on assets in clinical development, and commercial stage opportunities that would fit well with our global footprint*.
- Rare Diseases: We welcome proposals for licensing and/or collaboration opportunities for innovative treatments in clinical development for orphan indications for which there is a strong unmet medical need.
- Urology, Rheumatology, and Gynaecology: With a comprehensive commercial footprint in Europe we are actively seeking partnerships for marketed or near to market products in these therapeutic are
Our objectives for this event are
- To provide you with a showcase for your company and your projects for innovative therapeutics
- To enable you to learn more about our group and our vision for the future
- To give you an opportunity to connect with the key decision makers within Pierre Fabre
- To foster and nurture long term partnership
Closing Date for Applications to Participate 28 February 2022
For additional information, please contact: Pierre-Fabre.BDcontact@pierre-fabre.com